Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Chad Johnson back and ready for the weekend


Who is funnier than this guy? This is from the CINCY Paper....

Also today, wide receiver Chad Johnson said he might use a prop in a possible end zone celebration against the Bills.“This Saturday, I'll be back to my old self,” Johnson said.
“With Christmas being the day after, you can look forward to the celebration being part of something that has to do with Christmas.”Asked good-naturedly for details, Johnson then said, “You know there are a lot of deer in the area. Don't laugh. There are a lot of deer in the area of Cincinnati, so if you see a deer come out the, don’t say I didn't tell you.

“I'm serious. I hit him. He's bandaged up, but he's going to come out. Don't laugh. Y'all think I'm playing. Trust me, I've got Rudolph. His nose is red. … No, on the highway I hit a deer. I kept him. He's at home in the garage. I'm going to use him for the celebration this weekend. He's a prop.

They might suspend me for the last game, but I think this one is worth it.“He's limping, but he's alive. He's all right. This is going to be the greatest celebration of all-time, man. I actually use an animal.“I'll probably get in trouble with the Humane Society, everybody. It wasn't my fault: He ran in the road.”