Friday, May 26, 2006

Andres Bargnani

The lottery for the draft was this week and Toronto has the #1 pick. The one player that could seemingly has a chance at being the first pick, yet no fans really know, is Andres Bargnani.

Here he is... Straight ballin. HE IS PLAYING A TEAM CALLED BOLOGNA. YOU GOTTA BALL AGAINST BOLOGNA.

I talked to a player personnel guy once about this kid and he told me that he was the deal. He said that he saw him go up against Chris Bosh a couple of summers ago, and was very good, and scouts went nuts. I guess you could be Dirk or Tskitishvilli. It is tough because you do not want to miss out on a Nowitzki or a Ginobili, but you do not want to end up with Frederick Weiss with a high pick either.

I am out at Southland on Saturday and Monday from 12-3. Come out this weekend if you get the chance.

Tonight I am going to Sam's Town to see Rodney Carrington. I saw him a few years ago and he was hilarious. Here is a vid of him doin a song in a radio studio.

Verno