Thursday, December 21, 2006

Eckstein and the quick Rocky review


Change of plans with Eckstein. I am not sure if he will be able to make it to the studio in time, but regardless, he will be on the show at 5. The World Series MVP David Eckstein.

I went to see the new Rocky movie last night. I had high expectations for the flick. It did not disappoint. I always felt like Rocky V was a horrible ending for a series of movies that I loved. I know some are better than others, but I love I-IV. So, with that being said, I wanted Rocky Balboa to be a proper ending to a great series. When I left the movie, Gary and I agreed that it was. That is what it is, its a wrap up that makes things come full circle. I will also tell you that the girlfriend has never seen any of the Rocky movies and she really liked it. For Rocky fans, it ties things together from other movies of the past, which was nice. If you are a Rocky fan, you will dig it. Antonio Tarver is in the movie, and he was on the show, audio below still if you missed it.