Sunday, April 08, 2007

Good hire by Arkansas, Ingram Hill Audio, and Alanis Morissette is hysterical

I really like the hire of John Pelphrey at Arkansas. Lucky for them, Dana Altman bailed. Pelphrey is a pressing, up-tempo style coach (which I am admittedly totally biased towards because they are saving bball from the egomanical, get credit for everything, slow down basketball terrorists dressed as coaches). In addition to that, he has recruited at the highest level (which was a major reason that I panned the Altman hire). I think this is a really good hire. In terms of guys that don't have the big name, I like the Pelphrey as the best fit for the Hogs. Now watch him have a press conference and leave after he hears Broyles call the hogs.

INGRAM HILL was in studio last week and played what will be their first single off of the new record that comes out July 24th. The song is called Four Letter Word. Also, they did in fact write a song for the show (for the bandwagon segment no less). HERE IS THE AUDIO OF THE 2 SONGS.

Lastly... I am pretty sure that I am late on this one, but Alanis Morissette slayed me with this video and cover of My Humps by the Black Eyed Peas. The girl has a great sense of humor.