Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Thank you, Thank you (The M Awards)

Big thanks to all of the listeners that voted for the M Awards in Memphis Sport Magazine. The show was nominated for favorite sports radio show and I was nominated for favorite sports radio personality and was 1st in both. In addition to that, because we won the two awards, I am on the cover of the magazine. Gary Parrish also took home the best hair award. You can find Memphis Sport at Kroger, almost every sports bar, and Sports Clips. I am confident that you will run across it somewhere. Anyway, thank you very much for voting for the show, and for me, and making this happen. I am immensely indebted to the listeners. Thank you! We have built this show through word of mouth, a pretty grassroots effort with very little promotion on a station that we started just 2 years ago. Now, because of you, we have the cover of a magazine and billboards up around town. As far as I know, there has never been a sports talk show with billboards in this town. Many of you have been with me through the transition to the new station that we built from literally nothing but a trailer and a tower. Some of you have caught on more recently, but either way, I want to let all of you know how appreciative I am of you for listening to the show and telling your friends about it. This is all happening because of you. Thank you.