Friday, February 08, 2008

Robert Dozier suspension over

Coach Cal said today that Dozier was going to be playing against UCF on Sat. He said that Dozier is now on a short leash, just like Jeremy Hunt was. He said nothing about the assault charge, but did say that Dozier was suspended for being in a club after midnight. A reporter followed that statement up by asking if Dozier was out alone at the club, to which Cal said "from what I understand." I would think that if Robert Dozier never slapped that girl and cut her face that either Cal or Dozier himself would just say that reports were not true and he was falsely accused in this situation. Wouldn't you? It was on the front page of the sports section of the USA Today that he was accused of assault. If someone accused me of hitting a girl and I had not, I would be screaming from the rooftops that it was a lie. Anyway, it is another regrettable situation to say the least. I get tired of hearing about guys getting in trouble every year and I wish more Tiger fans felt the same way. Instead, they get mad at the media or anyone else they can blame.