Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Buffalo Wild Wings, the Draft Bash, the contest

I am doing the show live from Buffalo Wild Wings @ Wolfchase on Wednesday. The 2nd Annual Cornhole tournament begins and there will be a prize given away at the end of the night and a grand prize at the end of the tourney. Bring a friend and get in the tournament starting Wed night.

The Chris Vernon Show Draft Bash-- I talked to the guys at Jason's Deli today and Thursday night is going to be awesome. My listeners are all invited to come to Jason's (we have a huge conference room all to ourselves) where we will have a huge projector screen showing the draft. We will have free food and free beer and it is required that you are there.

I have been getting a bunch of entries for the Love Train photoshop contest. They are great, keep them coming as the contest is still going. I am also getting some other Grizzlies photoshop ads. Dwayne dropped this one...