Friday, September 19, 2008

Philanthropy (The Picks), new audio loaded

Philanthropy is 11-4 (73%) so far this year. Jump on this train or get run over by it. Here are the picks this week...

Alabama -9 over Arkansas (Arkansas is one of the worst teams in D1, they prove it this weekend)

Troy +21.5 over Ohio St (love this game, love this game. Troy could shock em. We will absolutely take more than 3 tds though)

Air Force +9.5 over Utah (I don't care if Utah is ranked, this game is ALWAYS close. Air Force 9-1 ATS in last 10, we will gladly take the 9.5)

Wake Forest +4 over Florida St. (I will believe it when I see it from the Noles, until then I will take the better football team as a road dog)

MTSU +6 over Arkansas St (I could not believe this line. MTSU pounds these guys every year. I like that Blue Raiders team because they covered for us last week. Take MTSU. Easy pickins)

The NFL goofy parlay is the Chalk Parlay of the Year!
Bills -9
New England -12
Giants -13
Denver -5.5

Bert Sugars picks (to cover)-- Fresno, Rutgers, Utah, Purdue, LSU

I loaded up Denunzio, Wallace, Mumme on the player if you missed them...