Friday, October 10, 2008

I had to go to St. Louis...

for a family emergency, so I will not be doing the show today. I already had the Philanthropy Picks ready to post so here they are...

Season record 24-8 (75%) documented

Air Force -10 over San Diego (SDSU gave up 383 yds rushing last week, and 569 to Air Force on the ground last year. SDSU is 118 in nation against the rush. Bad news)

Ball St. -15.5 over Western Kentucky (I know a good ride when I see it. They will kill this team just like they have killed everyone else they have played this year)

Northern Illinois -11 over Miami (OH) (Miami OH is 1-7 ats in last 8, NIU is 7-0 ats, Miami just lost by 18 at home to Temple!)

Arizona -6 over Stanford (Zona is a great ats team, away team is 7-1 ats in the series. More importantly, Stanford made Jimmy Claussen look like the greatest QB ever)

Utah -23 over Wyoming (Wyoming cannot cover a number. Also, Utah is 6th against the rush and Wyoming is one of the worst passing teams in the nation. If that were not enough- Wyoming's coach flipped off Utah after the Utes drilled them 50-0 last year).

Have a great weekend. I hope to be back Monday.