Tuesday, December 09, 2008

CVERNON.COM EXCLUSIVE: CRITTENTON TRADED?

I do not have all of the details, but I was told that Javaris Crittenton is being traded to the Wizards and the deal includes picks coming back to the Grizzlies. Like I said, I do not have details, but will get them as soon as I can.
Maybe they are getting back the pick they sent in the JCN trade?

Also, Herrington and I were talking about this and he brought up a good side note to this, which we had also talked about at the game last night... (The Q. Ross contract status)

Maybe Wallace moved Critt with no players coming back so that he would not have to fight to keep Ross next week when a decision has to be made on his contract. Losing Critt and not replacing him with players would mean they are at the league min. and would have to keep Ross no matter what.