Monday, December 01, 2008

You know you are a Tennessee homer...

if you were impressed by Lane Kiffin's opening press conference. The only thing missing was actual urine running down his leg. It reminded me of when I was in 7th grade and the teacher made the shy kid get up in front of the class to speak. I wish the guy the best, but if you thought that was anything other than an uncomfortable joke, you my friend are officially incapable of being objective regarding this subject. He may turn out to be great, but the presser was just another red flag to me. Gotta give it to him on the wife though, he obviously can recruit.
Delivery- F
Content- D-
Inspirational meter (Houston Nutt is an A)- F
Corny Jokes- F- (not one moment of humour intentionally created)
Bravado (false or real)- F- (no stones, he even laid the Florida prediction on Hamilton)
Wife- A