Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Chris Vernon Show is on Twitter

This will be a first. I have never been on Myspace, or Facebook, or anything that connects me to anyone else (except for this blog). I am going to put the show on Twitter though. I read a few articles about it this weekend, and I hear about it on every single sporting event I watch now, so I figured we should get with the times. It seems like a fairly easy way to connect to the listeners that like the show.
We will update the page with the guests that we have scheduled, ticket giveaways, news we hear about (I will try to break a story on this thing), Vinnie Verno picks, and totally hysterical and indispensable commentary. I would hope that if you like the show, you will like the Twitter page. I read where John Mayer has like a million followers, our goal is 10 (not million, just 10).

www.twitter.com/ChrisVernonShow