Saturday, September 05, 2009

Vinnie Verno and "The Promise"

Vinnie Verno came out of the gate with a dreadful 1-4 week. The message to Vegas is clear... they messed with the bull, and now they will get the horns. Watch out, because Vinnie Verno is gonna get the lights turned off in that town. In honor of Tim Tebow...

The Promise

“To the fans and everybody in Vinnie Verno Nation, I’m sorry. I’m extremely sorry. We were hoping for an undefeated season. That was my goal, something Vinnie Verno has never done here.”
“I promise you one thing, a lot of good will come out of this. You will never see any handicapper in the entire country pick as hard as I will pick the rest of the season. You will never see someone push the rest of Vinnie Verno Nation as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the season.”
“You will never see a man pick games harder than I will the rest of the season.”
“God Bless.”

Vinnie Verno (9-5-09)