Monday, August 16, 2010

Verno Productions Inc. (and how you can get involved)

I own The Chris Vernon Show.  Well, technically, Verno Productions Inc. owns the show.  It has been this way since the beginning of 2010.  A few weeks ago I explained the entire situation on the show.  If you missed it, here is what matters...

At the beginning of 2010 I took over total control of the show and started Verno Productions Inc.  This was only possible because of a tremendous group of advertisers that believed in the idea, and a legion of loyal listeners that support those sponsors.

This has been quite a year.  My wife gave birth to our first child, and I started a company.  So I was getting the company started at the same time that I was getting about 2-4 hours of sleep per night.  I was selling in the morning, doing the show in the afternoon, and trying to learn to be a father at night.

Things have turned out great, better than I could have imagined.
Sponsors of the show that signed up with Verno Productions included Jason's Deli, The Smile Center, Lexus of Memphis, Wiseman/Bray Law Firm, Lawrence Stewart CarStar, the Hi-Tone, etc.

I have always told people and potential advertisers that I don't have the biggest audience, but I do have the most loyal.  My audience supports the businesses that they hear on the show, and the sponsors see results.  The show works.

I have not reached out to add any advertisers to the show, until now.  I'm in a much better place to be able to add businesses to the show.  Baby Verno is now almost 7 months old (and I am getting better at the father stuff), I have gotten everything with the business right, etc.  I am looking to add a few more businesses to the show.  If you own a business, work at a business, blah blah blah, that you think could benefit from advertising on the show - here is the # to call- (901) 485-4352.  I will do everything in my power to make sure you have spent your money wisely.

Now, off to build an empire...