Friday, February 25, 2005

The Friday Show

I hope you enjoyed Kennedy McKinney. I thought he was a man with a great story to tell. Someone should make a movie about him

Jim Denton is incredibly insightful when it comes to the business of football and I look forward to talking to him after the combine.

Chuck House (Tiger fan) has done a remarkable job of getting the Tiger Tailgate together. Go out to the lot across from the Forum tommorow morning at 10 if you get a chance.

I was dissapointed that the Grizz were totally inactive.

John Chaney should be fired-- not suspended. His behavior is sickening. Here is the story.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=1999665

Thanks for listening to the show.

Check out FOX 13 at 9:45 tonight. I will be on Sports Chat with Gary and the Fox crew.