Sunday, February 20, 2005

This is gonna be nice

Thanks for coming to the site and checking out the new features that we have added. This is the blog that I will use to update the site on a regular basis. My hope is that this will a place that you can come to when you want to get updates on what is going on locally and nationally. This is going to provide us the chance to have new content up on a much more regular basis than we did with the old site. I want to thank Ashley for all of his incredible help in making the site happen and continuing to improve it. He has worked way to much to make this happen for me, and I couldn't ask for a better friend and worker. Between Ashley, the Cobra (Keith), and Will, I have a group of incredible guys that help make the show and the site as good as they can be. I am indebted to them. Again, thank you all for coming to the site.

Verno