Thursday, September 14, 2006

Bert Sugar is smart

Bert went 5-0 last week and is 80% in his picks on the show. You could do a lot worse than taking his advice. Build your war chest.

Here are Bert's Picks for this week (these are #'s he got them at in Vegas)

ECU -1 1/2 over Memphis
Boston College -7 over BYU
Boise St. -7 over Wyoming
Oregon -4 1/2 over Oklahoma
Az State -10 over Colorado
Bonus Pick----- Stanford -2 1/2 over Navy

All of the other picks from the show (Including Denunzio who went 5-0 last week) will be up tomorrow after the show.

73% of Americans say that immigration is a serious problem.The other 27% said, 'No habla ingles.'--Conan O'Brien