Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The best moment of the college basketball season

I would take Kevin Durant #1 if for only one reason. The best moment of the college basketball season happened during this game on Wed. night. The game is in the balance and Texas A&M is locking down Texas until the Longhorns find their big white guy (Connor Atchley) at the free-throw line for an open shot, which he shoots and he air-balls. After the play, they show Durant walk over to him and slap him upside the head as if to say "you big white dummy, give me the ball." A real slap to the back of the dudes head. Atchley was taken out of the game, and as I am on the phone with Gary, we both start dying. I don't know if I have ever seen a player slapped upside the head for a dumb shot by a teammate. Please let Durant end up in Memphis so he can slap a certain someone upside the head. It was priceless.

On another note, Acie Law IV (and I love that he is the IV, its regal) is ridiculous. Who could be more clutch than that guy was?