Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I think I am going to throw up

I am so furious it is unreal. Though I have been tough on the Grizzlies, anyone that listens to me knows that I am a fan of the team and want them desperately to succeed. I had a gag reflex tonight when Ric Bucher came on ESPN and said that fans should not jump on Chris Wallace because it was Michael Heisley that pulled the deal to send Pau to the Lakers for an underwhelming return.

Heisley himself said that to the CA, so that is not news. What is news is that Bucher said that sources have told him that Wallace was ready to swing a deal with Chicago that would net the Grizzlies Andres Noccioni, Joakim Noah, and Joe Smith... only for Heisley to instruct him to make the Lakers deal so that it would cut costs.

Knowing that the Grizzlies could have Noah, Noccioni, and the lottery pick this year, to pair up with Conley and Rudy is enough to make me throw up.

Let somebody try to defend Heisley now. (Awaiting the CA article that will cover for Heisley that will say that Bucher was inaccurate)

IF YOU ARE FILTHY RICH AND LOVE BASKETBALL, AND HAVE HAPPENED TO STUMBLE UPON MY BLOG... PLEASE BUY THE GRIZZLIES.