Sunday, September 28, 2008

I could not see the Cowboy game...

because my TV was hidden somewhere in the piles of money. Someone told me that they lost. Well, there goes my undefeated season. Watch your kids, because Redskins fans are all pedophiles and they will all want to celebrate like they won the friggin Super Bowl.

Back to the money...
Vinnie Verno picks games and Vinnie Verno wins. 3-2 this week (and the Teams in Turmoil parlay also hit) and the overall record now stands at 20-7 (74%) so far this season. The seven we lost were clearly fixed.

For the show this week... I know that Grizzlies media day is Monday of this week, and I know that Rick Pitino is scheduled for the show this week, and I can't remember what else we have going on.

If you missed the TV bit (MIC CHECK) this week, here it is...