Wednesday, February 23, 2011

When I hear the name Charlie Sheen...

Over the past few weeks you may have heard about Charlie Sheen, and his troubles (or fun), roughly a trillion times.  I don't watch the TV show he is on, and have seen very few movies that he has been in.  Am I the only person that thinks of the movie "Cadence" when I hear the name Charlie Sheen?  I don't know if there is anyone more famous that I identify with something so obscure.  I know I should think of Wall Street, or Major League, but I don't. Charlie Sheen is the absolute master of looking like he has no idea what is going on. I have no idea how he was not given the Oscar for this scene alone. When I watch this you can hear me screamin - "Now that's acting!" I'd bet I watched this scene 1000 times when I was a kid...