Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Looks like I'm in the T-Shirt business

My intent was not to be in the T-Shirt business, but I have no choice.  I will deliver what the people demand!  Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined the response.  Having Bill Simmons tweet out the shirt to over 1.3 million followers was the breaking point.   You want Tony Allen T-Shirts, you will get Tony Allen T-Shirts! 

I have some available to ship.  Don't return them or complain (haha).  If you live in Memphis you can still buy them from me - we will hope to be outside before games.  The price is obviously higher here if you want it shipped.
SHIRTS WILL BE SHIPPED BY SATURDAY

UPDATE:  THERE WILL BE A NEW STORE UP TODAY WITH THE SHIRTS AVAILABLE TO BUY - JUST HOLD OFF UNTIL TONIGHT AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BUY ONE.

ALL ORDERS ALREADY SUBMITTED WILL BE FILLED AS STATED