Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Tony Allen T-Shirt (wooooooooooooo)

I will deliver what the people demand.  The people demand a Tony Allen T-Shirt.  You may have heard him mention it on twitter, or you may have seen one of the few that are already on the streets.   Lots of people are already asking me about them, so I might as well acknowledge it.  I am trying to find the best way to get these to the people that want them.  I am really not interested in shipping and returns and all of the junk that comes along with selling online.  So... I will attempt to find the best way to sell these without having to mess with potential problems.  I may put them in some stores and businesses, I may just carry a bag around with them, I may have you come up to the office if you want one, or I may stand out by the Forum before games.  I really don't know how I am going to get them to you.  I just wanted to make them, and for people to wear them. The shirt has the image above on the front and a small show logo on the back collar.   The greatest $15 you ever spent.  I obviously thought this through before I spent a bunch of money on them (haha).  If you want one, I will get you one,